Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Turkey Happy Thanksgiving Card

I love to make cards, but I love to find ways that I can help to save the environment too. So one of my favorite things to do is to find ways to make cards out of things that I already have or things that I receive on wrapped presents, etc. For example, on this Turkey Happy Thanksgiving card, the turkeys are embellishments that I had from a pack of Thanksgiving place cards.

Send your Thanksgiving wishes to family and friends with this card made from recycled art!

I have 5 of these cards available at www.cardgoddess.com and they're on sale for $2.75 each instead of the $3 each I normally sell them for. Mention my blog when you place your order and I'll refund your shipping amount to you. Buy great cards on sale and get free shipping. What a deal!

0 comments: